This book consists of a collection of six (6) complete practice tests each for the revised Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) examination. The tests have been designed to reflect the exam type tasks according to the CAE specifications and provide excellent preparation for the Cambridge CAE examination, as well as any other examinations at the same level.
- The six (6) tests cover the range of topics, vocabulary and structures included in the CAE syllabus.
- The Further Exam Practice section offers practice on collocations, vocabulary, word & preposition combinations, phrasal verbs, verb forms, linking words & phrases, word formation & key transformations.
- The recorded material on the accompanying audio CDs with instructions, pauses and repeats, provides genuine examination conditions for the Listening Test.
- The full-colour photographs and illustrations provide excellent visual material for the Speaking Test.
- Photocopiable sample answer sheets in both the Student's and Teacher's Books provide students with valuable practice in transferring their answers from the exam papers within the time limits of the real exam.
- The Teacher's Book contains all the Student's Book material with the answers overprinted, model answers for the Writing Paper, audioscripts of the recorded material, expanded versions of all six (6) Speaking Tests.