|Autor(i):||SHEILA DIGNEN, Lindsay Warwick|
|Editura:||Editura Pearson Education Limited|
|Nr. pagini:||184 pagini|
|Categorii:||Carti in Limbi Straine, Language, Literature and Biography, Language Teaching & Learning (other than ELT), Language learning: specific skills, Carti in Limba Engleza, Carti|
- Eight units with each lesson covering one part of each paper from the Cambridge exam and with an exam focus and authentic practice task in each.
- A fold-out Exam file booklet in the back of the Coursebook containing Exam boost exercises for improving exam performance.
- The Grammar File gives a full page of detailed grammar and language explanation, plus a full page of practice activities for every unit.
- The Vocabulary File provides a comprehensive wordlist for the whole unit as well as further practice activities.
- The Writing File provides both example exam questions and model answers for each Writing part, as well as extra help and practice.
- Each exam part lesson links to the Exam Trainer component for more focused skills and strategies building in that same exam part.
- Access to digital resources, including course audio and video, as well as the Pearson Practice English App and the Coursebook Interactive eBook.
Coursebook Interactive eBook with digital resources and App:
- interactive version of the Coursebook
- learners can complete activities and access audio and course video wherever they are
- interact with texts and activities by highlighting, making notes and adding text boxes
- improve the accessibility of pages by increasing font size