Enterprise series is designed for learners of English at secondary level. The coursebooks are designed to provide systematic preparation in all the skills required for successful communication, both in written and spoken form. The material is clearly structured and easy to use. The Student's Book and the Workbook for each level are designed to be covered in approximately 100 to 120 hours of classroom work. Enterprise Plus Pre-Intermediate is an alternative version of Enterprise 3 and is intended for use at the same level. It has the same core syllabus as Enterprise 3, but offers additional supplementary material: Curricular Cuts - a variety of texts on cross-curricular topics Additional two-page Listening & Speaking sections Literature Corner - extracts from well-known works of literature, with related language activities.
- topics from a broad cultural base which engage the learner s interest, making the course suitable for both young learners and adults
- development of vocabulary skills through interactive tasks
- Exploring grammar tasks with thorough practice of grammar exercises
- pronunciation practice
- extensive practice in all four language skills
- stimulating stories strip cartoons
- Writing sections which present realistic situations and consolidate what has been presented before regular revision units and project work