|Autor(i):||Felicity O Dell, Annie Broadhead|
|Categorii:||Invatare Limbi Straine, Limba Engleza, Engleza avansati, Carti|
• 25 short units offer a fun, fast-paced approach to learning.
• 'Writing folders' develop the full range of writing skills needed for the CAE exam - an area many CAE candidates find challenging
• 'Exam folders' provide helpful advice for each part of the exam so that candidates are reassured that they will know what to expect in the exam and how best to tackle it.
• Regular revision units recycle grammar and vocabulary - practising language and keeping it fresh.
• The student's CD-ROM provides optional extra language and vocabulary practice in the form of new interactive activities.
• The course draws upon information from the Cambridge English Corpus to provide examples of authentic, up-to-date English, and highlights areas of the exam that students find most challenging.
• C2 level texts are highlighted for ambitious students aiming for a higher grade in the exam.
• A full practice test allows teachers to measure students' progress.