|Editura:||Editura Oxford University Press|
|Categorii:||Limbi Straine, Limba Engleza, Engleza pentru pitici, Carti|
This great new series focuses on the real-life pre-school environment, a familiar setting for little ones to start learning English through other subjects.
Monkey (the puppet) starts every lesson in a fun way and the children's enthusiasm for English builds from the beginning.
Through easy-to-follow classroom routines for each lesson children also learn to develop good habits and good behaviour.
Playtime's lively stories present natural language in familiar contexts - using integrated DVD as well.
• Playtime appeals to all styles of learning, embodied in the four playful, child characters - Rocket, Twig, Star and Melody.
• The teacher is provided with the widest variety of flexible components in a pre-school course, including DVDs
• Children are introduced to each story by a friendly monkey puppet who guides their repeated contact with the language through memorable songs, story songs, digital classroom resources and craft-based activities.
• The cross-curricular approach helps learners explore their first experience of English through other subjects and see English in a real-life British context through photographs and DVD
• Parents and learners are supported by a website with additional practice and content - building on a child's learning in school at home
• There are over 60 core lessons for Levels A and B which can be boosted by an extra 30 lessons in the Work Book.