Big Bugs 1 and 2 provide continuity and progression by recycling and developing language learnt at the early stages of primary. There are eight story-based units with extra materials for key festivals in the year. These fascinating stories help to contextualize new language and provide opportunities for the children to communicate in English.
- Eight story-based units
- Three double-page revision games
- A double page of stickers in the Activity Book
- Four cut-out minibooks in the Activity Book
- 72 full-colour Story Cards illustrating key vocabulary
- 64 full-colour Flashcards to present or review new vocabulary
- 64 Word Cards showing key vocabulary
- Unit tests (one per unit) and three Progress Tests.