|Autor(i):||Kate Pickering, Jackie McAvoy|
|Nr. pagini:||128 pagini|
|Categorii:||Invatare Limbi Straine, Limba Engleza, Engleza incepatori, Carti|
The Global approach is fully aware of the needs of today's learners, and places an emphasis on effective communication in English between both native and non-native speakers. Global helps users to learn English, to learn about English and to learn through English, and is the ideal course for students who want to communicate in a global environment.
• Information-rich, intelligent topics
• Global English sections written especially for Global by Professor David Crystal
• Global Voices featuring authentic recordings of native and non-native speakers of English
• eWorkbook with a host of innovative features for self-study, including 'on-the-go' listening and audio files to view on portable media players such as iPods
• Teacher's Book with specialist methodology essays from award-winning guest ELT authors, and a Teacher's Resource CD-ROM with a range of tests and worksheets for use in class.
• Global Digital software for use on Interactive Whiteboards