Oxford Grammar for Schools gives students the opportunity to explore grammar for themselves and encourages them to be aware of their progress through regular self-evaluation and review.
As students activate their grammar through listening, speaking, reading, and writing activities, they activate their English.
• Covers all the grammar students need to know for the Cambridge exams
• Approximately 30 units per level - the right length for one academic year
• Clearly stated 'I can' learning outcomes for every unit
• Contextualised explanations
• Opportunities to practise grammar and to practise listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
• Graded exercises for mixed ability classes
• Self-evaluation check for each unit
• Regular revision, testing, and exam-style questions
• DVD-ROM for interactive whiteboard or for home study