A two-year course to follow Happy House, or as a first English course for children who are ready to read and write. The characters found in Happy House have grown up a little and are exploring the streets!
- A variety of reading texts including comic strips, topic-based texts, and rhymes.
- Progressive development of writing skills.
- Regular speaking activities with plenty of pairwork and games.
- Material to prepare students for the Cambridge Young Learners' exam.
- iTools resource disk with digital classroom resources, worksheet builder, and test builder.
- Teacher's Resource Books with materials to support mixed ability classes.